Research tells us that there are tens of millions of people like you that want to play tennis, they just don't know how to get started. Set a goal for '23, or give lessons to yourself or a loved one!
Tennis is actually the #1 safest sport during covid times, and the sport is booming right now with 43% INCREASE in new players. Join the boom. A study has recently been conducted and the USTA asserts that there is nearly zero chance that anyone could get covid from touching a tennis ball. My lessons are socially distanced, or within 6' then masked up, until Alameda County says otherwise. Because of Covid, tennis is booming right now!
I teach at Athol Plaza, Dimond Park, Montclair Park, Chabot Park or your private court. As more courts get fixed up, more locations will be available.
Are you trying to make your high school team? Are you a beginner or an adult beginner? All good. Available at different parks that have tennis courts.
I have been studying more and more with the world's greatest Tennis Coaches. I am a part of the Tom Stow coaching tree, one of the greatest teachers of tennis the world has known.
I am also a published author for Tennis and all my books have 5 Stars, with a few 4 star reviews in there too. They are inexpensive and supplement the training. Take a look on Amazon.
I work with anyone who has a passion for getting into the sport of tennis. If you have a strong desire to move up a few levels and really develop, then I have the resources and training to help you. Players up to and including 6.0 level players have been pleased by how I helped with their game.
Having been certified trained, and developed my own course work, I consider myself a Master Professional.
There are a limited number of spaces available for lessons.
- Uniquely trains each player - No cookie cutter or dogmatic approach
- Strong background in Psychology, Education, Mind/Body Connection
- Understands different learning modalities and how people shift between them
- Extremely thorough knowledge of Tennis strokes and methods
- slow motion camera. Makes crystal clear what is happening. (files can be edited and shared for visualization
- Develops the relationship with the player, learns and supports THEIR goals.
- Worked with players up to a 6.0 level
- Collaborative and Educational, not Controlling and Forcing.
- Ability to hit any ball you will face in competition.
- Helps guide best practices in thinking on a Tennis Court
Years of Experience
Where do you teach? (court location)
Do you have access to indoor tennis court?
$90/hr and $100 for two players. I also train small groups on a sliding scale per player.